In these series, I share a quick dose of wisdom in the hopes of inspiring and motivating you in your journey to achieving your goals and creating a life that you love. This is an excerpt from the weekly Love Letters I send to my mailing list, so make sure to subscribe if you want to receive the full letter in your inbox!
Your story matters. Your voice matters. And if you’re struggling, there are many people out there that understand how you feel, even if they aren’t going through the exact same thing.
Once you accept… a situation, a new reality, a hard emotion…it’s a lot easier to move on.
Since accepting that:
- I’m not where I want to be in my life when it comes to my business or my physical health
- I’m scared of moving forward because I’m afraid of being disappointed again
- I’m never going to get closure so I need to give that to myself, as a gift (for my own sanity)
- I need to work on my self-worth (feeling worthy of love, self-love, happiness and success)
…things somehow feel a bit lighter.
So now the spotlight turns to YOU, my lovely reader…
- What do you want?
- What do you want from your life…?
- What are you afraid of doing or being?
- Who do you want to be?
If you had no limitations, what would you want your life to look like?
Leave a comment below and let me know!
I hope that through my content, you can feel inspired and empowered to have the courage to admit that you want a happier life…and to go after it. Because life is too short to live it half-as*ed.